Sonntag, 5. Mai 2024

Ehrenpreis und Storchschnabel

.. Margeriten und Hahnenfuß

So bunt wie die Blumen sind ihre Namen.

Tag der Offenen Tür war heut fast überall, auch bei den Rottenburger Stadtwerken.

-

Und wieder eine interessante Anfrage:

Good day,

This is Emma Harris. I'm reaching out because I stayed at your hotel recently and unfortunately misplaced my passport. Despite retracing my steps, I've been unable to locate it. Retrieving my passport is crucial as I have upcoming travel plans that depend on it!

Would you be so kind as to check if my passport has been found, either in the room or elsewhere on the hotel grounds? Your prompt attention to this matter would be highly valued.

Best regards,
Ich antworte jetzt immer mit einem Wort: Seriously? 
Dann schicken sie mir einen Link, den ich umgehend lösche. 


Keine Kommentare: